Winter Park Events
- Bach Festival Society of Winter Park - Central Florida’s oldest performing arts organization and the third longest-running Bach Festival in the nation. Its mission is to inspire the human spirit through great music featuring powerful choral performances.
- Dinner on the Avenue - Dine under the stars and put together your own meal and table settings with this dining opportunity and competition in Winter Park.
- Winter Park Autumn Art Festival - The Winter Park Autumn Art Festival is the only juried fine art festival exclusively featuring Florida artists. The Winter Park Chamber of Commerce is proud to host the festival on the second weekend in October each year. The community-oriented sidewalk show presents quality visual art and live entertainment the whole family can enjoy. The festival is held in beautiful Central Park located along historic Park Avenue in downtown Winter Park.
- Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival - The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival is one of the nation’s oldest, largest and most prestigious outdoor art festivals. The festival debuted in March 1960 as a community project to bring local artists and art lovers together. It is produced by an all-volunteer board and draws more than 350,000 visitors each year.
- Winter Park St. Patrick's Day Parade - Bring your family and friends, and wear some green to enjoy the only St. Patrick’s Day Parade in central Florida. Following the parade the celebration continues with Irish music and dance in Central Park.
- "Ye Olde Hometown" Christmas Parade - This family-friendly occasion showcases holiday-themed floats, Santa Claus, and well-known local figures as they make their way down the avenue on an adjusted route.