Winter Park Museums
- Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens - This museum illustrates the life and times of the Czech sculptor Albin Polasek and the changing exhibitions celebrate a wide range of “art that tells a story.”
- Casa Feliz Historic Home Museum - The Robert Bruce Barbour House, also known as Casa Feliz is a restored Spanish farmhouse designed by architect James Gamble Rogers II, overlooking the golf course in the heart of Winter Park, Florida.
- Cornell Fine Arts Museum - Located on the Winter Park campus of Rollins College, this is the only teaching museum in the greater Orlando area and also includes features on rotating exhibitions, ongoing programs, and an extensive permanent collection that spans centuries, from examples of ancient art and artifacts to contemporary art.
- Hannibal Square Heritage Center - Established in 2007 by Crealdé School of Art as a tribute to the past, present, and future contributions of Winter Park’s historic African-American community.
- Morse Museum of American Art - The Morse Museum houses the world’s most comprehensive collection of works by Louis Comfort Tiffany (1848–1933), including the artist and designer’s jewelry, pottery, paintings, art glass, leaded-glass lamps, and windows, etc.
- Winter Park Historical Museum - The Winter Park History Museum seeks to research and preserve the abundant, history of Winter Park and its surrounding area, and tell our town's story through free educational exhibits, lecture series and outreach programs.